Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday

What am I Thankful For?

  • I am Thankful that the boys are off for the next couple days because that gives us extra time to get all the stuff done we haven't had time for yet.
  • I am Thankful Piss-boy is getting A's and B's in all his classes, so I don't have to attend a parent/teacher conference.
  • I am Thankful that I got to sleep in a little this morning, though the dog did wake me up thinking we had missed the bus. (no school today or tomorrow)
  • I am Thankful for a dog that LOVES the neighborhood children so much he wakes up early for the chance to see them.
  • I am Thankful that Fredo didn't cry when we went for our flu shot...well not much, he cried when we first got there but I told him to look at me, and he didn't know that the shot was over.
  • I am Thankful I didn't cry getting my flu shot....damn that thing freaking HURT!
  • I am Thankful for ice cream.
  • I am extremely Thankful for my family.
  • Ditto to my all my friends, real or internet, bloggers and on line buddies a like. I am truly Thankful for all of you!


© 2008 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey! A "Thankful Thursday". Good stuff!

Dan said...

I am thankful that it's Saturday and I get to make money taking pictures of a co-worker's daughter's wedding reception.

I would say I'm thankful for getting to go to the work Christmas party, but I should have been allowed to do that for years - seems they're only getting around to respecting adjunct employees.

I wish I could be thankful for giving out Halloween candy but no neighborhood kids came to our apartment.

More for me!! (thankful for that)