Monday, March 20, 2006

Yet another Monday & Weekend Wrap-up



Firstly, big congratulations to Cindy for correctly identifying the song in Friday’s Name That Tune, I’ll be mailing your prize this week and yes there is a prize. Stay tuned for more of Name That Tune whenever I get bored and nothing else to blog about.

On to the Weekend Wrap-up, Friday was St Patrick’s Day and we had a few couples over for Corned beef and Cabbage, which honestly, I’ve never been a fan of but have to admit it was easy to make and aside from funky smelling pee for a day, we all survived the effects. I also managed to piss off Rainbird too in the process so all had a goodtime. Saturday, we went out for dinner with family and ate at a place I’d never been to, which always makes me leery but the food was excellent and aside from Fredo lifting his shirt to itch himself under his arm things went well. Sunday was a damn dull day, and I was left so fucking bored I decided to give Dumbass a bath just because. All the writhing in the tub, water all over the floor, whimpering, and whining but eventually Dumbass was pronounced clean and allowed to escape the dreaded bathroom.

Everyone else has a special name and its only fair that now the dog is included in this, from this day forward in this blog he will be referred to as Dumbass. Usually for a day or two after having his bath, Dumbass is allowed to walk around the house sans collar. Every single time I turn around he’s there, but the only difference is that I don’t hear him coming.

Monday Madness

Fredo this morning refused to go to school, something he’s not done in a while but he went, just pushing out his boundaries, and his day was pretty good judging from his daily report. Piss-boy had a fieldtrip today to a garden and he got to dissect a flower. On the other hand I ordered myself a new cell phone and changed our call plan to a slightly cheaper rate. So all in all it was a good day. Except when Fredo hit his brother with his Homer Simpson Doll hard forcing me to do the unthinkable by taking away Homer and putting him on time out (Homer not Fredo). Of course predictably Fredo got super pissed off, and soon he was on a time out also. I sent him to his room, and I swear one of the screams was nearly a half-minute long! As soon as he realized that his time out would end when he was quiet, he settled down, apologized and Homer was quickly returned, where the three of them will wreak havoc another time.

No comments: