Saturday, October 01, 2005

So Much For Quiet.


I finally went upstairs to put those clothes in the dryer that had been sitting there since yesterday, as I walked upstairs the upstairs smelled like shit. I thought maybe the dog had pooped upstairs since it was raining so hard, but first I go into the boys bathroom which is a common stinky place. It didn't really smell in there, so I went into the bedrooms and they didn't stink, so I went into the laundry room, and it was stinky.

I glance around the floor and see nothing and open the washer, but the clothes inside didn't smell like shit, so I threw them into the dryer. The lint filter was already clean so I didn't have to clean it.

I turn around and see Piss-boy's trash can, and look inside. There was shit at the bottom of the can. A big turd and some runnier looking poops.

Arrrg!!!!

I shout for Fredo to come upstairs, since he'd had his pee accident yesterday it all suddenly made more sense.

What I had taken as a accident suddenly seemed more like not a accident at all. Fredo comes upstairs and I show him the can with the contents still inside, and he tells me it was an accident. Then he goes on to say that he can't use the toilet because he's afraid he'll flood the bathroom. I don't get it, since that happened weeks ago and when it had happened I hadn't said a word to him about it and certainly didn't yell at him. I explained the toilet had gotten clogged and that was an accident but what he did was no accident. I told my friend Anita about it, lamenting what am I going to do with this kid. She suggested that I buy a litter box.

I'm taking it under serious consideration.

No comments: