Sunday, October 02, 2005

Oh Jeeze


Goodness, I started posting to a different board recently, not abandoning my current board but this board is about living on one income, which totally applies to us.

Well, they found my blog. Can I say I'm rather embarrassed because of my last Fredo post.

I should probably take a minute to explain my children's names...

Piss-boy, he's 11 years old and his name comes from the Mel Brooks movie History of the World Part 1. In one of scenes (it's good to be the king) Mel Brooks played Pissboy, the man that carried the royal piss bucket. I love it.

Fredo, he's 6 years old. Fredo comes from the Godfather. "I'm shmart, I can do stuff." Yeah. I nearly called him Forest, but decided on Fredo instead. Never know maybe one day I'll change his name.

Rainbird is my husband. I know Rainbird is kinda a girlie name but it came from my husband's inability to hit the toilet when he pees. The problem gets worse as he gets older and it's more like a sprinkler head than a dick-head now, hence the name, Rainbird.