Friday, September 30, 2005

TGIF At Last


The kids got up, the dog is up, and everyone's waiting for the bus.

Now, the bus has left, and I'm back at the computer to fill everyone in on all the coming and goings. Duke, the family dog, has taken up an unusual habit. About a month ago, I started adding a bit of wet (canned) food to his diet and the dog has never been so excited to eat...It's funny to watch. Of course, this leads to the inevitable everytime we open a can he thinks it's for him thing that dogs do. Back to his nasty habit; he's taken to eating his poop. Dogs are truly stupid creatures, in his reasoning, according to the vet, since I've changed his food and it tastes so good the first time, the shit musts taste good also. I've never eaten anything so good that made me want to consume my shit .

Rainbird is driving me insane these days, what with the golf thing happening next week and all, and his preparations for the "event" all I can say is that I hope that he doesn't do this next year. Piss-boy, cleaned out his bird's cage and I think he picked up a little in his room. Inlaws bought a stained glass thing that they want hung in a window and of course are calling Rainbird to do this--Why don't they call their other son?

K (sister in law) called, she said that her husband D is excited about the baby and they are putting their house on the market to buy a bigger house. D has forever been jealous of Rainbird, though, its taken Rainbird years to figure it out, so I can't wait to see the bigger house. In-laws, meaning Rainbird and D's parents have already said that they aren't giving D a dime toward buying a home, I have a feeling that they were asked to donate.

Maybe K will one day wise up and leave D for good. Yeah, right.

No comments: