Thursday, September 22, 2005

So, you don't want to go to school, eh?

Fredo refused to get up this morning for school. Rainbird, naturally, was no help, ditto with Pissboy. So, it was Fredo V Me. Silly kid thought he would win if he didn't get off his bunk bed (he sleeps on the top bunk).

Let me explain Fredo's room, he has all his things out on every surface of the room, the lower bunk, tables, floor. He has them arranged, and throws a fit if you touch anything (though he doesn't always notice when I remove things). So, I start by removing thing off his toy box and he screams at me to stop, so I remove another. I put the things back and tell him to get off his bed NOW. He doesn't move. So I take my arm and sweep it across the toy box. He screams and I smile as I begin throwing things inside the near-empty box. I turn and physically pull him off the bunk bed, and he begins taking the stuff out of his toy box; I note a few extra things are being added, probably some fool attempt to punish me or something. LOL.

We go downstairs as Rainbird is leaving for work and Fredo gives him that pathetic look. Rainbird tussles his hair and smiles at him. Pissboy didn't say a word, just went along with his morning routine. Most mornings, he doesn't complain this much. Guess, he felt the need to push his limits a little. Maybe now he'll remember I push back.

No comments: