Thursday, September 28, 2006

A New Day



Random Notes

It's been a long while since I thoroughly cleaned the stove and I'm embarrassed how much grime and grease was on it. Coupled with the fact the boys are home from school today (one of those teacher days) and Fredo is driving me crazy because he won't shut his fucking mouth. He can never just be quiet and always has to be making some sort of noise but this is starting to drive me crazy. I even gave up and took the kids outside for a while, lifting rocks and searching for bugs but we came across a snake and that ended the fun. Like I wrote yesterday, every freaking time I get a moment something happens, either the phone or the kids come into the room and it breaks my concentration.

Maybe I'm just being bitchy but is Fox news either fair or balanced like they claim to be, or do they just spin the other way? I'm beginning to believe that there is not a single news agency out there that really cares about telling the truth. They all seem to sell whatever version of the truth won't cost them to lose most of their viewers.

Breaking News:

The Mona Lisa was pregnant. Maybe that explains the grin on her face, she was annoyed he was taking so long.

The Long and Winding Road

I’m still chewing Nicorette gum, but it's funny I only get one or two serious cigarette cravings a day (after dinner and at night an hour or two before bedtime). Nicorette gum doesn't tell why should discontinue use after 12 weeks but I've come to find out two things: Most people chew it longer. No one talks to his or her doctor about it.

I guess there is some degree of addiction possible; me I'm just addicted to gum any gum now. I've gotten used to chewing it and now actually enjoy chewing gum something I have never done before.

Is It Fall Yet?

The temps for the past 6 days have been in the mid to upper 80's, and the only bonus is that cools off really fast at night. Where did the Autumn temps go, more importantly where is the rain? Maybe I shouldn't be complaining.

Is it Wrong to Bake Cookies?

Today is dishwasher installation day. I can't wait to use it (I know I'm a geek). I didn't even have to offer oral to anyone for a morning appointment.

© 2006 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved


3 comments:

Unknown said...

what bridgieann said . . .

hey! how is jamie?

Fox News tends to be a little biased but lots of times you will find news there that the "others" refuse to report as it conflicts with their agendas.

I find FNC to be honest when they fuck up too. Bill especially will admit when he fucks up. If they didn't admit it, the "others" would be all over them as they constantly watch for FNC to fuck up.

Whimsical Ranter said...

I'm having blogger issues. I don't know what happened.

Anonymous said...

Oral Duty! lol Good deal ;)

I love chewing gum, but I like to pop it, and it drives my hubby nuts. But I could chew a pack of Doublemint everyday, I bet. I wonder how many calories are in a stick of gum? lol