Friday, September 22, 2006

Holy Crap Its Already Friday?



Can you believe it, the weekend is practically here and I haven't a clue what we'll be doing, I don't even know what the options are for the weekend. I know I need to pull all the apple-pears off the tree, but aside from that, which isn't all that exciting there's been no better offers. I guess we could go downtown and visit the Saturday Market; oh and I wonder when the holiday gift fair will be?

The Purpose of Advertising

There is a reason now I won't buy one of those new Volkswagens; they have to be the most damned unlucky cars on the road. Every time I turn on the TV one of those are getting hit. Have you seen the latest commercial two women are in a car discussing the commercial and over the top they are when BAM they get nailed by a car.

Like I said…why would I buy a car that is obviously a magnet for other cars. I'll buy a Volvo before I get one of those.


Have a great weekend--See everyone on Monday.

© 2006 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved



1 comment:

Judy said...

I would love love LOVE to have no plans for once on the weekends! Our weekends are turning out to be crazier than the weekdays! YIKES!