Thursday, July 28, 2005

Who the hell???? And Stupid item of the day.

Someone I don't really know has been in contact with me about my class reunion, which I didn't attend. She sent me a link with some pictures and all I could say was who the fuck were these people! I didn't recognize a single face. I even double and triple checked to make sure I had the right class.

If I had any doubts about attending before there were certainly erased by seeing those pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get email updates on weather from weather Sometimes, I've found the weather changes a lot here. For example this morning the expected high was only going to 84 now it's expected to reach 89 as a high.

Getting more to the point. When the temps say sunny and warm high of 89...but when it says Sunny and Hot high of 90, I have to giggle. I guess one degree is the difference between warm and hot.

No comments: