Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What did I observe today?

I watched in amazement as my little son (he'll soon be six) stuck two straws up his nose and made bubbles in his milk until he giggled and inhaled.

Wondered who fed my dog popcorn because he's been farting all day.

Watched my husband repeatedly scratch his ass.

Decided that I'll no longer shave my husband's ass while he sleeps.

Asked my older son (piss boy) loudly, if he needed new underwear in Target, then proceeded to tell him they no longer had SpongeBob "panties" in his size (he's 11).

Watched my husband try to trim his goatee and wonder why his trimmer wasn't working right, knowing full well I've dulled the blade trimming my bush.

Watched Piss Boy's eyes start watering because he was laying his head near the dog's ass.

Watched Piss Boy clean up dog shit in the back yard then, carefully arranging each turd into a paper sack, water the plants, then go to pick up the paper sack filled with shit and look shocked when the bottom of the bag broke.