Thursday, July 07, 2005

"It wasn't me!"

That was what little son said to me today when he spilled juice in the family room. How could it be me? Then he changed it, saying it was Duke (our family dog)...His brother...His father. Finally he ran out of people to blame, but still wouldn't admit it was his fault only said, "It wasn't me." Really, I'm surprised he didn't blame the bird.

Today, I took my older son shopping and I left the little son at my sister-in-law's house for a couple hours.

After spending a butt load of money at Mervyn's, we went to Target and I found, well, discovered these tee shirts up against the wall. The first one that caught my eye read, "It's my brother's fault." I said, to my son, I have to buy you that tee shirt, then my eye traveled to the shirts below it which read, "I didn't do it!"

Yes, I bought them both!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You're lucky. I went to Mervyn's to get Sam some shorts. All of the girl's shorts were UGLY...and I'm not picky.