Monday, April 17, 2006

My Family Room Floor



I haven’t tidied up the family room in a few days, possibly since last Thursday, since we haven’t done anything lately or had friends over. Having friends or family over certainly makes me keep the house up better. Anyway of course, Rainbird started bitching because of course, I’m the woman and I’m supposed to keep the house clean. So, I did put my hair up, put on my best dress and my June Cleaver apron and pearls and started cleaning the house. Beginning with the family room because the TV was on. I picked up no fewer than:

• Several random pieces of paper
• Several old law journals
• One Victoria’s Secret Catalog
• 8 pairs of socks, assorted sizes
• One pair of underwear belonging to Fredo
• Assorted kid chewy wrappers (little fruit rollup packs and gummy packs)
• A bottle of water, empty
• 6 soda cans under the chair
• 5 paper plates obviously licked clean by the dog
• 12 tennis balls all under the sofa, presumably placed there by Dumbass for safe keeping.
• Several of Fredo’s daily reports, actually a stack.
• One Bra (yes that one belonged to me and I have no idea how it go there).

Is it any wonder I feel like I’m going insane; I live with pigs. One thing I didn’t find was money anywhere, so they might be pigs but they are obviously cheap pigs.
© 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's all you found?

Whimsical Ranter said...

No, I left out a pair of Rainbird's pants and his bathrobe. Tell me he didn't go upstairs nekkid?