Tuesday, October 03, 2006

After Last Week, What's Next?



Recovery

So, there I am standing in Powell Books staring looking for the Atkins book when I come across the sex section. The books on the Position of the Day and Kama Sutra looked interesting but I only stayed a moment afraid someone would think I’m a pervert or something. Then I found the book I wanted and lingered amongst the other diet books when something across the isle caught my eye. A huge book on home organization! Wow! What a find. Actually I was looking at the Anxiety workbook next to it but I couldn't let anyone know that I have panic attacks.

I ended up buying 6 books, telling myself I’m just stocking up on reading material for the winter and yes, the anxiety workbook was on the bottom of the pile. Three diet books, and one decorating book, and one organizing book all to cover up for the anxiety book. Maybe I should apply for a job there, I'll bet you can tell a lot about people by the books they buy.

Who's Your Daddy?

Wonder if that Maury Povich nimrod will offer to do a show for Anna Nicole Smith? I guess her personal photographer [Read Paid Stocker] is claiming he's the daddy, and the lawyer is claiming that he is too. I'll bet it was the bum [read old homeless guy] she did while rocking on trimspa [read cocaine].

Wanna cyber?

Those are words that I'm sure a certain republican is regretting he ever spoke. A/S/L is probably more. I hear he had the hots for interns, but at least Bill chased the legal ones in skirts, not the underage ones in trousers. Then he blamed it because he was abused and I'm sick to death of hearing people say…oh it's not my fault blah blah blah…In this case fill in the blahs with a Priest touched my wanker. First if it's just an excuse for showing lack of character (which I seriously suspect it is) it's an insult to anyone that has really suffered abuse and no excuse for anyone just to take up because they were caught. Second, if it is true he knew he had issues and was fully aware they were wrong and chose to ignore them until [again] he was caught.

I say string him up and let the bugs eat him.

Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word

I spent the day yesterday trying to update to a new browser and get a new email program working. Things will be back to normal next week. I'm thinking of working on something for Friday as long as my computer continues cooperating. Look for a new Name That Tune coming soon.

© 2006 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved



1 comment:

BUMBLE!!! said...

What's with people not saying, "you know, my life sucked and I had really bad shit happen, but you know what - I want it to be better for all of those around me and i'm going to work my ass off to be a better person for all of those around me."

The world is a crazy place. Let's all go to our happy places and have a different position with the person of our choice there every day!!

There's always time to go back in and get the book later...