Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's Better This Way


A Kick in the Ass

Yesterday, was a very rough day but in the clearing skies, I've also seen a clearing in my thoughts. Fredo might have autism, but I'm sure there are probably hundreds of parents out there that wish their children are as functional as he is. He has a lot of things going for him and I'm not letting the little things trip us up anymore.

We are so Fucking Mean

All of us regarding Fredo's issues case in point, last night while Rainbird was eating dinner I was explaining to him the way IEP works (as I know it) and mentioned the words, "Special Ed". It should be noted the boys were on the sofa watching Spongebob but each time I said the words, "Special Ed," a certain voice on the sofa without missing a beat said, "YaY!"



Each time Rainbird nearly choked and blew eggs out his nose, it wasn't a pretty sight. Once we get used to an idea of something we're a family of mean assholes with a sick and twisted sense of humor.

She Said, the World Said

I guess I have to weigh in on the idea of bored Hollywood buying babies in Africa or anywhere else for that matter. I don't know for certain but hasn't Hollywood had a long and rich history of buying babies? I mean, Joan Crawford actually adopted more than the two featured in the film but if you only watched the film you'd never know that. Actually they also said nothing bad happened to Christina…but I digress. This is not about an over-the-hill out of the spotlight celebrity beating a child with a wire coat hanger.

This is about an over-the-hill mostly out of the spotlight celebrity buying a baby under the guise of building a school or someshit that will serve to teach the pseudo-religion Kabbalah. I don't care if she buys one baby or a thousand, I don't care if she started this process two weeks ago or two years. I don't really give a crap what she does, and frankly why should the world be getting their panties in a bunch over this.

There are so many more important things to get your panties in a bunch over, another loud-mouth broad on The View whining that Law and Order used a name close to her own in an episode. I guess she actually called the producer or something on the phone and browbeat the bastard over it. Considering I don't know whom the fuck this woman is and really don't give a shit it seems much ado about nothing.

Finally Rush Limbaugh again broke a Godfather rule and blurted out when he should have listened and accused Michael J Fox of faking his Parkinson's. Some on the right are shaking their heads but the ones on the left are just being nasty about it. Come ON people! Limbaugh is drugged out jackass! I'm not going to listen to his opinion any more than I'm going to pay attention to those nuts protesting military funerals, Cindy Sheehan, Pat Robertson, or Sean Hannity. If you're interested you can google his name and see how he's attempting damage control by saying that the media is manipulating MJF.

I'm sorry, but I do agree that we should pursue stem cell research regardless of what other idiots might think.


© 2006 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My next door neighbors have a 7-y.o. son with autism. He's one of the sweetest kids I know. Good luck with Fredo.