Monday, February 06, 2006

So, We Watched the Half Time Show or Why I hate Janet Jackson


Mick and the boys sounded horrible which was no real surprise, because I think everyone sounds horrible at the Superbowl. The big question in my mind was what song would they open with? Would it be very predictable? It was; they opened with Start Me Up. The next question was, would they sing the words, "You make a dead man cum." Rainbird said they wouldn't and I said they would they would. They came to time in the song when they would say it..I waited bursting with anticipation, Mick sang the words, "You make a dead man...." Rainbird and I looked at each other and said at the same time, "They censored it!"

Yet another reason to hate Janet Jackson.

In other news:
Rainbird decided to be nice to me and cook dinner last night and ended up stopping up the sink horribly, and passing out from drinking too much wine. I threw some drain cleaner down there but as of this morning, it hadn't worked. I'm going out today to buy the stuff I really like, Liquid Plummer, and we'll see if that works--if not, we'll have to call someone, and I don't want to see that bill.

Can I scream? I went to use the keyboard last night and realized the enter key on the far right wasn't working and neither were the numbers 1,2,3. I commented what the fuck was going on?! Pissboy spoke up saying Rainbird had spilled a little water on the keyboard. This morning when I got up, I tried to log in, and found I couldn't because a different letter wasn't working. I got the old keyboard that thankfully, I told him to save when we got the new computer, and quickly discovered half the keys weren't working right. Now, the next time he gets paid, I'll have to buy a new keyboard.

Mac charges too much for this shit, if we had a regular PC, it wouldn't cost us anything but with a Mac, a regular keyboard costs us around a 100 dollars.


1 comment:

Angie said...

you're right, I stopped watching the halftime show less then 2 minutes into it...it really sucked