Saturday, February 11, 2006

For Cindy


I'm in a pissy mood tonight so when I started to reply to your question, it turned into a post. I figured I might as well put it here.

No one, it was a story on one of those access Hollywood type shows, lower brow than entertainment tonight. I'd never watched it before but Rainbird was afraid of missing the Olympics.

He sucks. We didn't go out for our date tonight because he's not feeling well. Why is it when I'm not feeling well and he wants to go out, he guilts me into going but when HE doesn't feel well, he mopes and whines until I suggest we stay home, then he gets all pissy with me and tells me I just don't want to go. I just can't win. Right now, he's endlessly flipping channels impatiently waiting for the Olympics to start and repeatedly asking which channel it's on....

"Its on FUCKING channel 8, you dumbass!"

Exactly how many times must I say it??? I guess enough for it sink into his thick fucking skull.

Also, don't get me started on the whole Michelle Kwan (Ms. I-don't-know-if-I'm-going-to-skate). I feel bad for the person that will have to leave at the last minute fly to Torino, get settled all because the spoiled brat whined like Tanya Harding (TH is from Oregon, doesn't that figure?) until she got to go. Can you tell this is bugging me?

Let's see since blogger is having connection issues yet again, I guess I'll continue ranting, this time about Fredo who has been UP MY ASS all day long. Oh Christ if this kid doesn't go to bed soon....I'll scream!




No comments: