Friday, February 10, 2006

Fuck NBC


I'm fucking sick of NBC saying fuck you to the west coast. I'm sitting here at home hoping to watch the opening ceremonies for the Olympic games, which was supposed to start at 8PM PST. What do I see....CRAP. My friends on the East Coast just saw the torch being lit and told me that Peter Gabriel sang a song. If they are showing that on the East coast now, why NOT show it "Live" here instead of wasting everyone's fucking time watching this crap that NO ONE fucking cares about. Do they think people here will throw a fit if they miss some Hollywood gossip show???? It's not like it's really live anyway...There's a 9 fucking hour time difference..And I'm sure they're not all up at 6AM doing all this shit for just the American's. Honestly, the whole fucking country should be pissed off at NBC right now! They decided how they show the opening ceremony, didn't they? They decided to sell more fucking commercial time, to pay for their team of hundreds to go and give us information again no one really fucking cares about.

I don't give a shit seeing past gold medal winners or hearing Michelle Kwan's *she's a whinny bitch anyway--I'm sure the person who got booted from the team just loves her* opinion on anything. Just fucking show us what we want to see and let us turn it off or keep watching it if we decide to.

I guess it's just starting now...I see some asshole in spandex hitting an anvil with a huge hammer. I still don't see why they didn't just show whole fucking thing at the same time. Shit if we have to watch the Fucking President at 6PM here to see him live, they should at least start the Olympic thing at 6PM with all that preshow crap about Michelle Kwan and showing skiing trials. Fuck NBC and fuck Debra Norville, Brittney Spears and that asshole that used to be married to that dumbass blonde bitch. Fuck the crossdressers and the drunks that leave messages on people's voice mail.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So.....who called ya?