Thursday, November 17, 2005

I Need A System


Each time I sit down at the computer to write in my blog, I forget what I was going to write about. I come up with great things to write about throughout the day but then they slip from my mind as soon as I sit down at the computer. In any event, I'll try to come up with something witty to say about nothing important.

Today is my birthday and yes I'm 29 again, I don't know how many more years I keep saying it but I'm not ready to give it up yet. Funny, but I actually freaked out when I turned 29 the first time, I don't know if it was because I wasn't ready to leave my 20's behind me but I here I am some years later professing to be the very age I hated so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was great, and that Fredo felt much better so you got to rest a little.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Yes, he's been feeling much better, a huge update is on the way about him in the coming weeks.