Friday, June 30, 2006

Idiot of the Week: Star Jones (whatever the hell her new last name is)



Jonesing For A Smoke

It’s summertime and weather is warm, and how badly I want to sit on the back deck, slathered in mosquito repellant and smoke. My craving goes over the top at night, probably because I’m bored, but also because it’s been something I’ve done for years now. That said it’s been 14 days since I stopped smoking and I’ve saved 60 dollars. That’s a lot of lettuce.

Speaking of Lettuce

Rainbird decided to start the Atkins diet again and may not survive the induction period because he’s a carb freak! Plain and simple, yeah I get tired of eating, meat, cheese, and salads too. But he gets truly bitchy if he can’t have a cracker. The reason I say he might not survive induction is because if he continues being all bitchy, I'll kill him.

Idiot of the Week

Don’tcha just love the things just go from one subject into another? Yesterday a close friend emailed me and asked when I was going to do a blog on the Star Jones crap. I’ll admit I haven’t really been paying attention what with the kids being home from school and all, and me, stuck in cartoon hell; so I started doing a little reading online.

In truth I stopped watching the View years ago when they did a segment on erectile dysfunction complete with an expert and the poor bastard wasn’t allowed to say much of anything because those cackling bitches were too busy making jokes. A few days later they discussed the seriousness of breast cancer and they were all demure. That’s just bullshit.

So, I get the email from my friend began reading, and found myself seriously amused.

Star Jones (whatever the fuck her last name is) is a train wreck; not quite like Anna Nicole or Courtney Love, but damn the cattiness doesn't change. Babs Wa-wa says that Star Jones, whatever the fuck her last name is, wasn’t fired exactly, she just wasn’t asked to come back and knew about this for months. Star, whatever her name is, bitched actually on the fucking show that she felt fired? Sounds to me like she knew for a while she had lost a job and when the offers didn’t come pouring in, cried sour grapes.

Here’s the real shocker, after she made her announcement on Tuesday, they really fired her and this I guess surprises her? She claims she was told she could lie about where she was going. But she felt her “fans” deserved to know the truth. OMfuckingod. Remember people this didn’t happen last week, she was told in April or March of this year she wouldn’t be returning and she chose now to bitch about it. Why? Because Star Jones, whatever the fuck her last name, is a certifiable idiot with a completely overdeveloped sense of who she is and how important she is. Of course now we get to listen to months and months of her whining on every single TALK TV show. Wonder when she'l lbe on Oprah?

Maybe now, I’ll actually watch that show since I won’t have to listen to her flapping her gums about her “husband” (you know a lot of women have husband’s too), or hear talk about her fucking wedding, or anniversary or anything else having to do with her personal life.

Ever since she spent what a year planning her fucking wedding and another year talking about it after, really who the fuck is she anyway, I thought she should be fired then. I never understood why she was on the show to begin with…all she did was talk about legal aspects anyway and not very well. Throwing around her law degree, she lost me when she considered Johnny Cochran her “mentor”.

Now, she says that she’s not going to say anything bad about Barbara Wa-wa…Hasn’t she already said enough?

© 2006 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on going two weeks without a cigarette. That's awesome.

Thanks for the post about Star Jones. It didn't disappoint.

Anonymous said...

Well really, what can you expect from lawyers? ;D

Whimsical Ranter said...

I know the bloodsucking bastids.

Whimsical Ranter said...

Thanks Melanie.

My stylist smokes, and he went outside, while waiting for my hair to dry and smoked...

While it was kinda stinky....OMG I couldn't believe how good it smelled at the same times.

BUMBLE!!! said...

How could I forget to trash that idiot on my blog...

Barbara should have choked her or at least slapped her when she pulled her stunt...

After those wedding freebies, Mrs. Star gets what she deserves.