Monday, May 08, 2006

I’ve Been Busy



I know it’s a cheap excuse but true nonetheless, I’ve just been plain busy. Doing what, you ask? Well, that I couldn’t say but rest assured whatever I was doing it just didn’t seem to give me a lot of time on the computer. In truth I’ve been avoiding the computer all week, just haven’t had a huge need to be on it and I felt, while liberating, guilty for not updating at least my blog.

I guess you could say I’ve been busy reorganizing my life, just a little bit. I don’t know there’s something about the warmer weather that makes me hate the fact my kitchen cabinets look like junk drawers. Yesterday, I rearranged the pantry shelves and got rid of things we’ve never used, like those cans of spinach (Rainbird purchased those and I’m too ashamed to even donate them to charity). Who the hell actually buys canned spinach? With all the water there’s probably only a nat’s piss amount of it in there anyway. I also looked through some old boxes of cake mix I had, and jeeze I really need to bake more cakes since most expired two years ago (my Grandma has the same problem so it must be genetic).

Well It Could Be It Just Sucks

Tom Cruise’s new movie has apparently tanked at the box office leaving people to ponder if it’s because of his image in the press. Well, let’s take a look at that, shall we? He meets Katy what’s-her-name and professes his undying love for her by jumping on a sofa on Oprah’ s show, while he’s supposed to be talking about his new film War of the Worlds. Then, the couple announces they are getting married followed quickly by announcing they are having a baby and get this the birth is scheduled right before…You guessed it another movie release. I wonder what movie he’s doing next that its release will coincide with the wedding.

More tomorrow.

© 2006
All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good your back.

Busy is not an excuse.

Unknown said...

um, i eat canned spinich. donate it to my favorite charity, charlies_daughter.org

LMAO

actually, tho, i do eat it as a side to accompany hamburgers, fresh is too expensive and well, i was in the hospital when planting time came around. that and the tiller is broken. and i can't till anyway. is that enough reasons to excuse the fact that i eat canned spinich?? LMAO

Whimsical Ranter said...

I hadn't thought about the burger thing.

Here frozen spinach is cheaper than canned.

The (real) Stepford Wives said...

Don't make fun of cannned spinach. It's what Popeye ate.

Your right of course about Mission 3, I saw it with dh and it sucked eggs.