Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Just Realized

Okay Maybe I didn't just realize this but Thanksgiving is this Thursday and what have I done, aside from buying the Turkey? I still must do the following

  • Make all the grocery lists, of things we need for the holiday and beyond that (it's regular shopping time too).
  • Clean the whole house including the washing of all the bedding in the guest room.
  • Bring down all the Christmas dishes (and put them into the china cabinet) to use on Thanksgiving because (gasp) I don't have a table cloth suitable for the big table and I don't have enough regular silverware to go around.
  • Figure out what we're going to have for dessert.
I think that's everything that must be accomplished before Thursday oh and I have a "team" meeting for Fredo at 8 in the morning on Wednesday (Its one of those teacher work days, without students).

I've really got to not sleep in so late on weekends.

© 2008 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

Judy said...

I really need to run to the store for a few things, but I am TOTALLY dreading it. I can't even fathom what that place must be like today, much less tomorrow.

How long can we live on frozen pizza, peanut butter and a can of mixed nuts?

Abby said...

I haven't gotten squat for Thanksgiving dinner yet. I'm dreading the wrestling match at the grocery store for that last bird! Might be grilled cheese for us this year.

Team meeting for Fredo? Our schools are on break for the week. Teachers have probably skipped town already.

Dan said...

Get Bumble a nice present from his wishlist on Amazon.com

Oh wait... that's already been done.

You're so nice!!