Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Are We There Yet?




The First Week

Yes, school is out for summer here and already the kids are nearly bored. I only say nearly because of the afore posted about Wii seems to be holding their interest, maybe a little too well. Its not that they've been playing it whole lot, only in the evenings because there is NOTHING on TV right now and I don't care if they play. So far the kids are engrossed in the Paper Mario Game, so life is good at least for them. It's keeping them occupied effectively enough that they are staying out of my hair and behaving themselves. I'd say it's been a life saver.

My house however, is suffering the effects of having crap everywhere, and today, I even found a pair of my older kid's blue jeans in the kitchen!

In any event, we're on vacation all this week in fact today we're heading out to see the famed Spruce Goose (yes in all the years I lived in California, I never saw it there). So I'll be back in all my glory next week, with a complete update on everything we did, including my horrible (absolutely horrible) miniature golf score.


Until thenCiao

3 comments:

Judy said...

Ooh, a vacation! I'm so jealous! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous too, I haven't had a vacation week in years.

Anonymous said...

Vacation? Supposedly, I'm on one too. Supposedly. Are we? There yet, I mean?