Friday, May 09, 2008

Can I get my coffee just delivered by IV?



Or How NOT to Make Waffles

Take frozen waffles from freezer, put on plate, begin trying cut them up into small bite size pieces, curse repeatedly because they're so difficult to cut. Realize too late the frozen waffles need to be TOASTED first. Place frozen waffles in microwave and hope for the best. Watch wordlessly as the waffles become a soupy mess.

Go to freezer to find more waffles and see there is none. Curse yourself again and make toast. Put syrup on said toast. Feed toast to child and try to say it's French Toast.

That’s how my morning began.

It Only Gets Worse

Our computer has been having "issues" like suddenly shutting down, when I'm typing, which is why I haven't blogged much this week despite having tons of blog fodder, most of which I can't recall now anyway. We've tried various fixes but nothing seems to fixing the problem. No viruses have been found despite running our virus program several times like Santa making a list and checking it well, you know.

Computer willing I'll be back next week, hopefully with more coffee.

Happy Mother's Day

Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
Phyllis Diller


© 2008 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved


2 comments:

Judy said...

A possessed computer...eeks!

Uh, yeah, that's pretty much the way breakfast runs at our house - mom ruins it and then everyone pretends they're eating what they wanted even though it is cold cereal.

BUMBLE!!! said...

See - I stop by and visit.
One of these days, I might even start to blog again - for life update purposes and all.
Then again...