Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Summertime



I'm Just Never Happy

Today, the temps ran into the 90's and just last week our high was 60-something and I complained about that and now I'm complaining again. After months of rain and cold, we got some sun and I suddenly remembered that I hate hot weather. My feelings regarding hot weather is clear, when its cold you can always add more layers but there is only so naked you can get, especially with children. Right now, I wish I could run around like my husband and sons, they're in their underwear sitting under the return for the Air Conditioning. I'm fully dressed and sweating like Kirstie Ally running after an ice cream truck.

Now I could wear shorts but I'm also vain, plus I don't like being asked why can I see your veins mom? Or have the kids play roadmap on them, so I keep them covered. My girls, formally known as Wilma and Betty but know known as Lucy and Ethyl, are safely tucked behind an extra large tee shirt that actually belongs to my husband Rainbird. I feel like a fat slob munching on a bag of white cheddar cheese popcorn and sipping iced tea, while staring at a pile of Popsicle sticks I ate for dinner.

There is a Place in Hell

For people that do unspeakable evil. I'm speaking of the rat fucks (sorry no other word to describe them) that desecrated a veterans cemetery in Washington State over the Memorial day weekend. They first just removed flags and burned them, but then when the flags were replaced the following day, they were again removed and replaced with hand-made Swastikas. What kind of degenerate misinformed mind is at work who believes its okay to do that? On our local news they actually showed some college, organic latte drinking, bike riding, vegan eating, Mom and Dad don't get me types that agreed with it. I'm sick of this tripe! I was born in the late 60's and I understand the ideals they stood for but this is ridiculous and incredulous to wrap my head around.

I Wonder If Rosie Smiled When She Heard About It?

No, I'm not going to talk about what happened last week on that stupid show The View. Everyone's covered it to death. I'm also not going to talk about the little girl missing in Portugal since I'm sure the parents are feeling guilty enough. Okay one small comment; while Rosie is clearly a fool, starved for attention and wrong, Elizabeth Hasselbeck is not the sharpest tool in the shed either. But then again, considering the brainpower on the whole show…what can we expect? And those parents, who are offering a 5 million dollar reward and met the Pope, while I'm sorry for their pain and the suffering they must be going through…Why oh why, with all their money, wouldn’t they hire a baby sitter or nanny or something to sit with the kids instead of leaving a 4 year old in charge of the younger twins? Okay, the 4-year-old girl wasn't exactly in charge, and everyone was supposed to be asleep, but she was the oldest one there. If one of her siblings had woken what would she have done? She's four! To me, it's as bad as the poor trash parents that leave their kid in a double-parked car, strapped in the car seat, with the engine running while they run into the Dunkin Donuts. And then wonder why the car is gone when they come out.

© 2007 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

BUMBLE!!! said...

AFter that kid shot the huge pig, there were a lot of positive and naysayers on the website with pictures.

One vegetarian asshole (a term I used because I don't want to degrade your website with such extreme profanity as he deserves) wrote that he hoped the kid would soon join the army to be chased through the street and beheaded.

Jon Edwards encouraged memorial day protests on the gist that these people would rise up and do whatever it is they do (which is not controlled protest).

Is it a surprise to you that piece of shit *(^(^)*%&%*_(*%*_&(^^_& would desecrate a cemetery?

With no surprise, I wish them all a place in Hell where they can burn for the rest of eternity.

Have a better 1. The temps here are awful too.

Anonymous said...

There's plenty of nutcases in this world. Learn more everyday.

I never did like that show, "The View". I think it makes like women are all stupid and shallow, on the few occassions I actually caught a glimpse of it. I did use to think that Rosie was once funny. Many many years ago, before she had all that lesbian angst!