Monday, July 24, 2006

Can I say, God-Damn Well I declare…




Some time has passed since my last official post, so let's play catch-up in Ranterland, the kids have been out of school over a month now and are officially getting on my nerves in ways no one could imagine. I know part of it is because I’ve quit smoking…but that’s only part of story. We did manage to go a quick vacation, not as long as we had planned it, but what can you do? My vehicle is acting up and I need to bring it in, I’m hoping its not going to be too expensive but I fear with everything today it will be.

That's the way the money goes it seems, you spend money on something and you get slammed later with a bill for something else, it’s frustrating and depressing at the same time.

I Read The News Today Oh Boy

Ever feel like the whole world is coming apart at the seams? That's the way I've been feeling for sometime now, and while I'd love to have something pithy to say about how to fix the most recent situation involving Israel—I’ve got nothing.

How do you like that? The Whimsical Ranter has drawn a complete blank.

I do have a few chosen words for the asshole shooting at trucks in Indiana, I hope they find you, shove shotgun into your ass and fire it. I guess I agree with Dubya, we have to get tougher on terrorists. Homegrown or Al Qaeda they need to be dealt with in a serious way. Not as a deterrent, because we all there is no way to deter idiots from being as such, but simply because we’re mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.

More coming soon and I actually mean soon.

© 2006 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved

No comments: