Tuesday, July 25, 2006

He Said It Better...


Than I ever could. Dan wrote the following on his blog and I quote (er ah copied)...

And in a completely unrelated story, it seems that those fuckwit terrorists over at Hezbollah are paying big $ to Lebanese people to let them store missiles in their domiciles. Yep. When Israel attacks, the peacenik idiots cry out over civillian casualties and America loses. And the protests go on, and Iran wins, and Syria wins, and America gets pushed into a corner where fuckwit John Kerry (why did I every think you were a better alternative than the talking chimp when at least he walks the talk he makes in everything save North Korea) can say that if he was in charge that this wouldn't have happened. Yeah - we'd already be choking on nerve gas or dealing with nukes in the country. Thanks to all those who made up for my idiocy (I can admit it when it happens - however rarely that is). At least with Bush, cowboy diplomacy is an option instead of bore them to death with incessant talk. So Bush, if you're reading... please, listen to all the people who want you to help end Hezbollah. Shotgun the first 4 seasons of 24 (on DVD for your convenience) and do what has to be done. What would President Palmer do?
Won't bother with the Copyright stuff because I only wrote like 2 lines. But more to come after I get over my depression and screaming to the gods about why is it whenever I take a vehicle in, it ends up costing me a thousand dollars??????????

Oh what the hell...

© 2006 Whimsical Ranter

All Rights Reserved



1 comment:

BUMBLE!!! said...

THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT...