Wednesday, August 10, 2005

About "Fredo"

I'm tired of Fredo complaining each time he has to go to school...I'm ready to scream. I've tried bribes everything, nothing works. I guess I've done something wrong with him.

He told me today that he doesn't want to start kindergarten (he's turning six on Saturday), because he's too little ... A few months ago, he didn't want to the preschool because he wanted to go the big school where his brother attends.

I just can't keep going through this crap each day...When he starts real kindergarten, I'll go insane--I know it, or just jump at the first person that suggests he needs ritalin, and just say without thinking...Yeah, go ahead medicate him. Do I ban all television watching? Take away the game cube and make my older son hate me too?

I don't know..I just can't escape the fact that I've let him down...it's my fault.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sam told me she didn't want to go to preschool every single day. Every day I told her that kids go to school. It's the law.