Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Enough Already



Clip Me Baby One More Time (Also From the Big Fucking Deal File)


The princess of pop (read crap) has shaved her head, apparently to coordinate with her twat, got tattooed, and nearly missed her plane. She whined to the ticket counter that she had to see her boys. As if she gives a shit about her fucking boys because if she did, she would be there taking care of them not fucking partying around the fucking country with that equally dumb bitch Paris Hilton. She's out of control, the headlines read. Who cares? She's a fucking dumbshit! I can't believe that her equally dumb so to be ex husband was really the smart one in that couple. He's handed her the rope, and she's hung herself with it. And all the crocodile tears won't change it.

The Lead Story

Every fucking channel's lead story still is the fucking Anna Nicole crap that seems as endless as the men stepping claiming to be the baby's father. I'm still thinking her lawyer/boyfriend/toady whatever he was, has some serious questions to answer like why her will still had her son on it. And don't give me that, she was too distraught bullshit either. All she had to do was sign her name on a fucking cocktail napkin. If she was well enough to hold that fake wedding and swim, she was certainly well enough to do that.

That said, Howie just as executor does stand to get some money out of the deal, regardless of who gets the real assets. I'm sure he's sleeping well. Two down; just one to go.

News From Here

Which is not nearly as exciting as what CNN turned tabloid TV would report. My kitchen is sty, and any minute I'm expecting the health department to show up and put up yellow tape around it. We spent the whole weekend doing stuff. Stuff that obviously kept me from cleaning the kitchen like getting thoroughly loaded on Friday night, which was fun, and the ever popular getting up hideously early in the morning (read 9:30 AM) to go shopping with mom in law.

Rainbird was stuck taking the boys to the custom car show. I'm not sure who got the better end, but at least I was home by noon after a marathon-shopping trip. I even ran through Target and didn't spend any time looking at anything other than what my throbbing head would allow. I spent a lot of time on the pain reliever aisle; I also spent a lot of time remembering how to spell the word "aisle" I kept coming up with isle. I'm amazed at how many people confuse the two just look at google and you'll see hits like "Isles and Isles of RV's". I don't think that's what they meant to say but maybe they do mean small islands or peninsulas.

I've now digressed so far off topic I can't even recall where I was going with this. Lets change topics.

Moving Right Along

I just visited Abby Normal's blog and got a huge laugh regarding her manboob post…I won't spoil it for you but you can read it for yourself here.

A friend wrote me an email saying her daughter watches Full House. I must confess Fredo watches that show on nick at night when he doesn't have school the next day. I think he likes Michelle on the show. Pissboy will even watch it sometimes; he commented that he thought that Fredo thought Michelle was hot. I, in turn, showed him a picture of the Olson twins now.

He couldn't watch the show anymore, found it too disturbing. Uh huh, now who thinks Michelle is hot?

Jamie Sommers (aka the Bionic Woman) has taken on not only a Bionic Baby but also now she's taken on the Bionic Bison, a currently 30 lb, English Mastiff puppy.

Y2K.2?

My computer is informing me that it's updating the new Daylight Savings Time, which is just another thing to thank Congress and our fearless leader for. What exactly is the point to changing the time change anyway? I would much rather they just left the time alone, one or the other thank you and stop this silly switching back and forth all together. How much in resources and manpower is being spent on fixing this problem that the Fed for whatever their meager reasons felt it necessary to annoy the public in an unfair way.

Must they always pass laws or edicts that have serious impact with our day-to-day lives without so much as asking about the impact of their actions?

I wonder if Pat Robertson is touting that people buy generators for this debacle?

© 2007 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved



3 comments:

BUMBLE!!! said...

Britney in rehab...
Anna Nicole even more omnipresent in death than in life...
The Olsen Twins turn into whores - and at least the movie industry is keeping Dakota Fanning from being a whore - even if she gets raped in Hound Dog, a film that hopefully will be without a home forever...
My brain swirling into overdrive - I can't sleep and I have to be up in 4 hours for a long day...

What is wrong with this world?!!

Anonymous said...

The Britney and Anna Nicole sagas make me worry about the future of our country! Can't we just return to the good old days of real news?!? Like astronauts driving 1000 miles in diapers??!

Ooh, and thanks for the link-to!

Whimsical Ranter said...

Hey Him...

I heard the shaved one walked out of rehab again. She's looking for the perfect place to rehab at, I guess, you know the one that has a cool dance floor, an open bar and turns a blind eye to drugs.

AbbyNormal...

I really couldn't agree with you more.