Friday, November 17, 2006

Well Another Year


No I Don't Want To And You're Not Going To Make Me

Rainbird came home and asked what was for dinner tonight, I told him maybe chicken wings. He said no, he wanted to eat something more than that, "Something meaty". I told him everything was frozen so he screamed that I should "Take Something Out!" I screamed back that I hadn't thought about it and he said that I should "make a fucking menu for the week."

I screamed back at him, "I don't want to." He retorted, "Why, afraid of being organized?" I looked at him, blinked several times and screamed even louder, "You don't live in a FUCKING HOTEL," then I continued, "your clothes are washed, meals prepared, house cleaned, sheets changed but it's still NOT A FUCKING HOTEL!"

I think I won this round.

Brief News

Today is my birthday

Does one fucking person in this house remember? Tonight I have to go to a fucking cocktail party and I'd just as soon claw my eyes out than go to this.

The two idiots are tying the knot in Rome this weekend…at least that's what every NEWS station is reporting…as if I really give a shit, nor do I care about what they get as wedding gifts, or how difficult they are to buy for. At least we didn't have to wait until his next movie comes out but we did have to wait until it came out on video.

OJ has penned a book. No, it's not a bunch of Neanderthal scribbles and pictures; I'm told it has words and sentences. Its all about "if" he did kill his ex-wife, Nicole and Ron Goldman how he would have done it. This idea is disturbing on many levels, one being what the fuck is this "if" shit. Everyone except for 12 idiots in LA (which explains why) pretty much knew he did it. He's always been a jackass to the Goldman family…but to do this? For personal gain? This was a woman he was married to, and thought enough at one time to share his life with, and have babies with. This is what you do to someone that at one time you cared about? You write a book about "if" you had committed their murder, this is how you would have done it? This is a man with no honor or sense of reality, and that somehow people are still drawn to him for some reason, is a mystery and not understood by me. So, not only is he not convicted of a crime, but also he never has to pay the families he's hurt because he hides his money behind his children, and he gets to write a book, rubbing their faces into it! On what planet is this right? What kind of sociopath publisher would encourage such a thing?

This man is clearly a coward and the book needs to go away, along with him.

I'll be back next week to report on Thanksgiving preparations and general hell.

© 2006 Whimsical Ranter
All Rights Reserved


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extra points go to you for not taking out some frozen "meaty" thing and repeatedly bashing Rainman over the head with it all the while singing "Happy Fucking Birthday To Me".

Anonymous said...

LOL, sorry - Rainbird.

Anonymous said...

I dropped by to see what you posted, and I guess you've been busy like I have - no blog visits, no real posts. Hope the northwest is getting Christmas-y and that whatever you're doing is fun. My semester is over save for a little bit of grading and the posting. I do have to deal with 2 irate "customers", but that's part of the deal.

Have a good 1!

PS Are you going to keep the blog going or is this just a temporary hiatus?